Stay at Gypsy Cabin
Gypsy is a unique new accommodation for Partridge Farm. Gypsy has been purpose built using beautiful Tasmanian timbers. From this tiny house you can experience spectacular sea views overlooking olive trees and orchard whilst backed on the gum forest. This 4.5 star building is fully self contained.
Our guests can also experience Lorraine’s meals for dinner, which are delivered to your room. View the menu here.
A Continental Breakfast is also available. Expect freshly baked bread on arrival, 1 litre milk, butter, home made jam. All units have an extensive wine and beer selection.
The Gypsy Cabin is $180 per night for 2 people.
- Hair dryer
Bedroom and laundry
- Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Satellite TV
Heating and cooling
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Private entrance
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
Kitchen and dining
- Kitchen – Where guests can cook their own meals
- Cooking basics – Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and cutlery – Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Mini fridge
- Stainless steel gas stove
- Barbecue utensils
- Breakfast is provided
- Luggage drop-off allowed – For convenience when early arrival or late departure.
- Host greets you
- Long-term stays allowed
- Unavailable: Wi-Fi
- Unavailable: Washing machine
- Unavailable: Air conditioning
Please note – This a REQUEST for accommodation only. We will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability for you.